And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Friday, October 31, 2008


So it's Halloween again. I'm on duty the night before, we had a building party that few people showed up in but I showed off my great costume. It's nothing original but it's very well done.


I'll have pictures later on today, or in November.

There's a big-deal ResLife conference being held the day after Halloween which sucks because we'll be loading the bus at 5:45am after a late night/early morning of debauchery. Oh, alcohol and costumes, I love Halloween.

edit: still have trouble with the job, General Managership of the radio station and schoolwork but I'm hanging in there. Riding the highs and lows y'know.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

What's the great costume this year? Not a priest again? I really wanted to be Jane Eyre, but I couldn't find a gray dress that was right enough. I guess I can just be an adult-- that'll be scary enough...

I want pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home