And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Monday, October 13, 2008



Well October Break is over and done with, and I was able to catch up with some of my assignments. The big ones anyway. I still have a lot of ground to cover as far as getting completely caught-up stands.

It was a decent break, quiet, uneventful. I went home on the last week-end. I borrowed about 50 DVDs from my brother's horror movie collection and me and some other CAs are going to cull the screening list from that. It should be a good time.

Let's see...not much as far as eventful, read-worthy interest. Oh yeah, I've decided on my costume. Me and a few other CAs are going as the Justice League. That should be worth a few pictures.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Me said...

I'm commenting because I can....and I finally read blogs after forever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home