And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Thursday, March 27, 2008


Alright, at 2:30 I leave in a car for the hotel, and tomorrow at 6am or something I fly out of Hartford to Belize.

I will be taking loads of pictures and hopefully be sending out postcards that will arrive months after I get back but it'll be fun.

Here is "Way Down Now" from World Party's Goodbye Jumbo, awareness of the Earth's downfall because of man's depredations never sounded so sweet.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KO8XOG02

I'll be posting tons of pictures on facebook or maybe flickr since there is going to be so many...

Goodbye everyone!

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Dude!!!! Have a great time!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Me said...

I heart that picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home