And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Monday, September 19, 2005

Well it seems that The Sugarcubes scared you away, but thats all right. I decided, even though I don't have anything to talk about I would make a new post before going to bed: its 1:30, and I am a very tired person that has to wake up in a few hours for Politics.
I'm begining to feel a little homesick now, Taylor came back from home and he brought some kool-aid pouches.
As soon as I tasted it, I missed home. I wanted that kool-aid from a large jar.
Damn strange thing to miss.
Well, good-night. I'll probably edit this post tomorrow afternoon if no ones commented yet (which is whats going to happen).

~Me

edit 1: Oh, I forgot, that webcomic I linked to is extremly strange and might not be to all of your tastes. I got a little weirded out by some (well, most) of it.

edit2: testing to see if this works

11 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Me said...

oh myles
I feel bad that you were here by yourself this weekend, but there wasn't much that I could do about that.

oh and are you that depressed that you have to have a black background and look all like a tipical emo blogger (just an observation).

Later

p.s. I stole your blogs verginity!!! (aka I am the first poster ever!!!)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Myles said...

*typical
*virginity

Sorry, had to get some petty internet revenge. I don't know why I chose black. It looked cooler. Meh.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Hiya Myles!!!!!

I found the D&D'ers!!! They gave me cafinee! I was bouncing off the walls for hours!!! and then...zzz...

Yeah- only there's a girl who larps and they all call it "role playing" makes it sound to kinky to me. And I'm using Seratreya again- though I could remember all the names you made up, so I made up my own!

The homesickens comes in waves, I warn you, sometimes little ones that just barely get your toes- and then there are those that crash over your head. But don't worry- just find a nice private place to scream/cry/whatever-guys-do, etc.

Miss you bunches,
~Jess^_^

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Just to set the record streight,

KATIE,

Jess was the first to post, to my knowledge....we've (several of us) been posting on other entries...earlier...

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Myles said...

now, now, ladies. lets stop with the fightin' and the feudin'. There is plenty of me to go around :)
...I'm so getting smacked the next time any of you see me.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

i totally concur with what jess said. that's all i've got

much love

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Brian & Leslie Hailey said...

That's a really cute kitten. How has the beginning of your first semester been so far at Castleton?

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

do you know that guy?

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Myles said...

No I don't know who Brian is. But as long its not spam, he's cool.
The semesters all right, typical settling in stuff. Getting used to workload.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

if you don't want spam you can just not publish your blog on their main page, it's under settings.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Myles said...

yeah. That would be best, I'm sure. But I'll keep it public and just delete spammers as they show up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home