And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Something's always wrong.

Well, no Halloween pictures will be forthcoming because I uploaded all of my pictures from my camera and wiped the near-full card afterwards. The next day my computer dies. There is no hope of salvaging anything at the moment. So I have a new laptop.

Life otherwise sucks, my suitemates are complete shitheads and the administration has reacted poorly to a situation that happened to me. Pending further meetings with further higher-ups very little is being done. I love CAing but I hate the administration and I hate the assholes that require us to have rules in the first place.

Academically, thus far this is my second-worst semester, I won't have to admin-drop any classes I don't think but I'll be dealing with a lower GPA then I've ever had before.

Blah blah blah, I'm sick of everything. How is life everywhere else?

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

That's sucky. I'm sorry. I hope things go your way soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home