And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Well it's pretty much official. Katie may graduate in four years but I won't be. To graduate with a degree in History plus secondary education licensure would not be healthily done in under five years. Hurray.

My parents will certainly thrilled...well the bank handling my loans will certainly be. But this is in a way a relief because now I will have a little bit of breathing room and my hope of studying in London next Spring semester is a little more believable - I find out if it's remotely feasible next week at the info meeting.

Plans for this summer include working at Coopermans again, getting a license and automobile and perhaps another job. If I don't get another job then I'll have weekends free at least.

I'm registering for classes this Friday and thanks to my having a little crisis this Fall I'll be retaking two classes (I just missed the required minimum for it to attach to my degree) so there will be that plus two more education classes and two history classes. Oh, I'm officially enrolled in the Honors degree program.

whoopee.

Well, anyway the radio station is hosting a Halo tournament in the Campus Center, it is getting alot of buzz and in contradiction to the Castleton creed people will actually attend this event so I'm going to help out there. There might be free pizza. And I have to read a Castro biography and The Grass is Singing for tomorrow.

Mumble, bitch, and moan.

Boston was alot of fun, thank you Ashley for having us. Hmmm....gotta go.

5 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

You're (hopefully0 going to be in London spring semeser when I'm going to (hopefully) be in Bath. That's niffterriffic! And with Laurel in France we should totally have European excursions!

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

it was fun having you, i'll have to go to castleton at some point

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Leah said...

That's really exciting that you might study abroad. Yes...if that many of you are there, there may have to be some excursions made by the rest of us to Europe!! (Thanks for the word, Jess...EXCURSIONS!)

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Me said...

if there;s a trip to see them I have to go by boat...or I will need a lot of alcohol to get me through that plane ride..... is ashley going abroad? or staying? because then it could be a real BIG european adventure, with great fun and such.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Yes Katie, it may just be you and me left in the country!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home