And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Friday, October 27, 2006

Well, I'm going to a costume party in Castleton Hall and I was invited last minute, so I grabbed an old work sweater from the greyhound park and I'm going as a pari-mutuels clerk. Hurray!

I'm still swamped with work but I'm getting there, and I have a sore-throat/headache combo that is resistant to all forms of medication!

Anyway, happy Halloween everyone.

6 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Me said...

It'll be a happy haloween for you... I however am on duty that day...and the night before (Cabbage Day)....but have fun at your party...it'll be good for you, I am also fighting a cold but I am totaly going to get the hell out of this hall now and hangout with some people.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Cool! Kawaii! (not Kowaii- which means scary- this means cute) I got all tarted up for Rocky Horror tonight. But don't worry. Not that tarted.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Myles said...

lol "tarted"

the party was actually pretty boring, I only knew a couple of the people there well enough to actually talk to them. A room full of geeks makes alot of awkward silences let me tell you.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Leah said...

That's a really good picture of you!!!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

myles you can't go to a geek halloween party dressed as a geek

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

i love the bow tie, my attempt at lisa simpson was not only unsuccessful but caused some of my hair to fall out so kudos to the get up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home