And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Sunday, March 04, 2007


What's the deal with the google thing?

Anyway, right now I'm just going through the application process to become a CA next semester. It is a huge pain but will be worth it.

In news Taylor's car got totaled on the way up here. He was messing around with the radio clock and I was watching this fascinating process and someone up ahead had the audacity to put on their turn signal and slow down. Taylor was not able to swerve in time and we hit them. No one got hurt (except for Taylor getting a bloody nose and my glasses being scratched) but the paramedics, police and fire department were called out.

I never thought about it but air bags fill up with air from the engine. I thought the car was about to explode and my shoe was caught in the seat (later in the dorm I cut the loops off of the back of my shoes). After we got out of the car I laughed that nervous oh my god there's a river of transmission fluid coming out of a punched in engine kind of laugh. Plus a few more until Taylor looked at me funny.

But that's that.

7 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Leah said...

WOW...I'm glad you're both OK!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

AKK!!!!

I'm glad you're okay-- but OMGS1!!!!!

CA, eh? Luck with that.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Myles said...

Yeah it was definetly scary. I'm just glad that the people were so nice about it.
This couple that saw the accident actually pulled over and directed traffic for a least a half hour. It was one of those 'the world's ok' moments.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Me said...

the advantage to the both of us being friends with Jenna, is that we see eachother more often and I already knew all this stuff.

When is your interview? or do you not know yet.....

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Myles said...

I won't know until I hand in my full application. I'm going to e-mail the reference form to Jenna now (thanks for the reminder) and I have the other already. So I just need to fill out the little form.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

when an airbag goes off does it deflate slowly so you can get out or did you have to pop it? I've always wondered that

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Myles said...

It deflates almost immediately, there are a few holes around the bag already with some kind of mesh. You just have to press on them and they go flat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home