And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Tuesday, May 08, 2007


I say this so so often but this is amazing, fantastic, awesome, superlative, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I could not have expected more from any album, this is the best thing, new or old I have heard in such a long time. Dinosaur Jr. are the best hard rocking guitar band ever. Very few of you like that, but I must. must. say it. Jeeze louise I'm dying here.

Bjork's new thing was disapointing, only one, maybe two stand-out tracks.

Also, I had the opportunity to become a CA but since I'm doing the London Semester next spring it was better not to take the job. They wanted someone who could do the full-year.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Leah said...

That's really cool that you also have the oportunity to go abroad!! Also...it must be nice to know that you could have been a CA and if you're not it's not that they didn't accept you but that you'll be doing other things!!! I hope your end of the year is going well...are went well, if you're all done.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

London will be fun, will you be there the same time as Jess and Laurel?

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Hopefully I'll be accepted into the program at the same time you are. That would be the coolest thing ever. Especially because I could haul you out to my end of England for your breaks.

Cool, yo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home