And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Friday, June 01, 2007


The unthinkable has become reality. The Mickle household now has an internet connection, albeit a slow dial-up one.


Summer has been ok so far, my jobs at Cooperman's and the Putney Paper Mill have fallen through. So I've been spending time with applications. I have read quite a bit, 9 books so far and half-way through Palahniuk's Diary, finished my Sonic the Hedgehog DVDs and am a third of the way through my Undeclared (the NBC sitcom not the MTV cartoon).


Also I've using my stereo and have been listening to CDs more then I have the past 10 months or so. Hmmm, the class float looks like it'll be a fun project though, I can't wait to start the building!


Anyway, just wanted to share the news. Have a good summer everyone!

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

i can't believe my eyes- they burn, they burn. i just clicked on this link thinking "there's no way myles has actually written anything in like months" and then wow! exciting news: and stop reading so many books you make me feel pointless.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Leah said...

YAY!!! I demand that I see you soon!!!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Ooooh, I loved "Diary" I'm just finishing up his new one "Rant" - disgustingly funny.

Congrats on the internet!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Myles...please update!!!!! Your blog still says "Have a good summer!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home