And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Thursday, December 18, 2008

So it is the last solo duty night of the semester. Tomorrow the last of the shits that are moving out are moving out and I will progress to the fourth floor.

I did end up taking incompletes in four out of my five classes - we'll see how that goes. I am very ready to go home and am not really looking forward to coming back in early january just to write more essays and do other assignments that by rights should have been done and over with. Oh well. So it goes.

I hope to see everyone this break, we really should have some kind of big thing this year because all of us can legally sit in them this year. I'm not suggesting that some of us get inebriated but I am thinking about it really hard.

Have a wonderful holiday season and good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home