And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005



Yes, that previous post would have been for yesterday if my page hadn't started acting up. I decided to keep it and post it anyway. I've got nothing more to say except I'm glad its working again. It irked me greatly

I was late for work today, I slept in and arrived a half-hour late. When I walked in I looked at both clocks bewildered.
The head librarian asks: "You look confused Myles, what's wrong?"
Me: "I'm late."
Librarian: "Hmm, yes you are. Why?"
Me: "I don't know. That is sooooooo weird."
She looks at me oddly.
So now, I'm a stoner/crack addict/idiot. But I still do good work so it all worked out fine in the end.

5 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Myles said...

I just noticed, the last two posts have the phrase 'it irked me greatly'
I need to get out more.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Oh, Myles!!!!!!!!!!!1

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Me said...

you big dunny why cant you get to work on time? go to sleep at night and then you will be able to get up for work on time because you wont need a nap!!!

and Maria and her car got back saftly last night, in case you wondered.

later

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Yeah!!! And I *know* you have an alarm clock! :0)

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Myles said...

hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home