And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Friday, September 22, 2006

http://www.says-it.com/seal/index.php - This showed up on genmay last night, it was fun playing around with it for awhile. I made up a seal for Taylor and I's radio show.

Now, speaking of that, last night was interesting. Since Taylor left early in the afternoon with his parents to go to Toronto (to see the Red Sox or something) I had the show to myself, from the start it was pretty boring. I think it might have been my shifts in music that I was playing, I started off with bluesish jam rock and into more alternative, then I went to EMF's goth electronica, Fugees soul and some Linda Ronstadt country. Oh and the Ronettes and the Supremes. Then back to rock, so I think I alienated what four listeners I had because I got no requests or anything.

Once my hour was up the next DJ didn't show up so I continued, and another hour passed and that guy didn't show up. Very nice. I would have probably continued all night but the music I had brought had run out and the CDs are very disorganized and the computer's music is hopeless, half of it is broken. So I just put it on automatic play (there are a bunch of prerecorded shows on the computer) and went to see Katie. We watched Gargoyles and I ate some of her food.

5 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Me said...

you left the box of soup here... why do you always forget the food I give you that I dont want? ^_^

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Myles said...

lol oops, I could use some soup right now too.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

I want a radio station hour! (or more!)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Myles...your comment about Blackbeard reminded me...I just read Treasure Island for my Comp. Lit. class!!! (We'll be mostly reading "Girl's Adventure Stories" but we started with two "Boy's Books"... Treasure, and Journey to the Center of the Earth (Verne)!!) Have you read them? Treasure reminds me of the Pirates of the Carribbean movies...I now see where that whole pirate thing comes from!!!! It's soo cool!! OK, will Stop now!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Next time playing around making images, check out www.txt2pic.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home