And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Friday, September 08, 2006

I have been given responsibility, I have to open the library on Saturday morning and train one of the new people. It's funny because they never completed my training.

I bought the second season of Lost and am highly pleased with it, and I discovered they are making action figures! I'm going to have to at least get Hurley.

edit: I had completely forgotten about that last entry. Sorry.

edit2: In response to Leah's question about who that guy was, that was Steve Irwin, he had a nature show and he recently passed away after being attacked by a manta ray.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

I heart lost!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

I need to see Lost...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home