And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Well tonight's party got canceled due to the rain. Though it's fine because one drunk night and another party thing is enough for a week. Plus, I've decided in the future I won't be informing you everytime I get drunk because 1. Who cares? and 2. It's annoying and stupid.

Sooooo I'll have to find things to say, cause right now I'm relying on my picture folder.

6 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Pictures are fun and yay...

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Me said...

you do realize that when you say things like that andI am on duty I think I am obligated to write you up...which would be funny.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Myles said...

you so don't have any proof though.

One of the people in my suire got busted though this weekend (I wasn't present). His 3rd time, so he has to go to court.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Being drunk isn't cool, Myles.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Myles said...

I know, that's not why I do it. I do it because it makes things go fast and silly.
I'm actually a very respectable drunk, ask Jessica.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

You get all funny and quiet and you can't remember historical dates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home