And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Well I did the unthinkable, I bought a hip-hop/rap album. And it's very good. It's not really a pure rap album, it draws on soul and r+b too. I liked the song Killing Me Softly With His Song, and read some good things about it so I went to FYE and saw it was on sale and poof. The rest of the songs are not like Killing Me Softly, but it's very smooth and well done. I don't really know what I'm talking about anyway, it's just good. Lauren Hill and Wyclef Jean started out in this group too, fun fact.

Don't worry, I won't be picking up Eminem any time soon.

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Me said...

You are a music snob.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Myles said...

...And?

Actually, the fact that I admit I didn't listen to any particular group from the moment of inception and prefer later albums to newer makes me clueless as far as the music snob community is concerned.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

I've always liked "killing me softly." Dispite beliefs not all hip-hop is bad.

I art proud of thou.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home