And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sorry about the long time between updates and my not commenting or reading the blogs in months. I got internet at home but it was so slow I limited myself to facebook.
My computer got a horrible virus, IT at school told me to toss my computer but my sister knew a professional guy who fixed it for a bargain....it had "the worst he's ever seen." It basically encrypted every single file on my computer. Plus other things.

But that's in the past now, and luckily, he was able to save all of my files.

School is good so far, I'll elaborate some other time. I'm just happy to get this computer back.

4 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Yay, you're back. Boo, for the viruses. Yay, for saving files!!!

How's school-- how's the going to London thing going?

Loves and bubbles.
Jess

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Leah said...

YAY!!!! Glad to hear from you!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Leah said...

The word "mickle" came up several times in my English/Medieval Studies class reading last night...it means "much" or "great."

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Me said...

interesting leah....

myles- stopped by to see you last thursday no one was in your pod...I was shocked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home