And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Well not exactly. But I just had my last final so that's something to get excited about. I think I did well in all of them and I expect my grades to reflect this assumption. Or else.

I did get confirmed as being hired for the summer by the Rockingham Library! I'll compose a real reply in e-mail later on today to Sam (THANK YOU!), right now I'm just happy. Very very very happy. :)

I have one more shift at work to do and a paper to put in a professor's mailbox on the way but other then that I am freeeeeeeeee. Oh and Jen's birthday gift needs to be wrapped up and sent out...it's quite late now :(

But good luck everyone else on finals going on and coming up! I can't wait to see you guys this summer.

12 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

I was going to make a joke about you and a certain someone who was recently in a bad mood fooling around in the library, but I'm not going to, because from time to time i get books from the library and one thing i dont want to think about when i go to get a book is you and a certain someone doing inappropreate things....(i really hope katie doesn't read this...i love you katie :D)

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

tee hee

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Me said...

I read it... I'm not spending my time at the Library... its myles and Jess.. what are they going to do?_?

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

I see what you're getting at katie, but I think we can trust them unless myles puts on an orlando bloom costume and jess puts on a katie costume....

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Myles said...

I would make quite a fetching Orlando Bloom

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

O.o

No, I think a Leland Orser or Wolfwood costume would only due at this time.

WAIT! WHAT AM I SAYING!!

*totaly creeped out*

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

Oh Jessica, you almost made me pee myself that was so funny...sorry still laughing trying to pull it together, i hope myles is taking notes...lol

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

i don't know about you guys but i'm very happy that travisericks8804488051 gave us that very exciting information about degrees i do believe we would be lost without him

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Oh indeed, how would I have ever amde it through college- I am so glad I don't have to do that and can just print out my diploma!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I had a perfect oppertunity to make a Katie/Myles joke several weeks ago, but Myles was sick and I restrained myself. What was it?

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Myles...we haven't seen you yet!!!!! : ( (As of May 26)

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I've wanted to make a Katie/Myles joke, but, sadly, Im not alowed to anymore because then Katie will start with the whole "new Katie and Myles thing". MAN!!! I miss being able to do that!!! Stupid MacBeth in 8th grade.......or more, stupid casting for MacBeth!!!! That's what started it all!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home