And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Thursday, April 13, 2006



All of the above are required listening. Though Disciplined Breakdown and Youth are probably my favorites, but the others are pure awesomeness. And I mean pure.

Anyway, as I've told many of you, on returning from Spring Break I left behind one thing: that was the power cord for my computer. So all week I've been without. I'm currently using Shawn's so I can do a powerpoint. I am taking time from that to write something so you'll quit complaing about the awesome epileptic joy that I left for you. I'm glad you guys arent or I would have felt bad.

I'll fill in a longer post after Easter when I get back. I really need to finish this project.

6 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Me said...

myles a lot of your music is crap, I trust almost none of you suggestions.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Hey! I own two of those CDs! :P

Actually, I've been listening to quite a bit of Franz Ferdinand, which I'm rather enjoying and highly recommend.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Also, thank you for creating a long enough post to allow us to avoid that flashy bit of headache-inducing...stuff.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Hmm... perhaps if you burn them for me. I have no money to get them myself... :(

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Hi. Thank you.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

katie showed me some sweet videos which always consisted of one 3 second shot of you. just thought i'd share

 

Post a Comment

<< Home