And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

Well I just got back from effective speaking, I completely bombed. I did a persuasive speech on why history doesnt suck. For some reason though I did fine every other time I rushed and stumbled through this one and ended a 7 minute speech in 3 minutes.

Easter was nice, school is so so, I'm signing up for classes tomorrow 19 credits! It should be interesting.

World History II
French I
Education Psychology
Early Field Experiance
Intro to Exceptional Populations
Economics and Society
English Literature: Anglo-Saxon to the 18th Century

6 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

it's just bothering me that i can't remember were that picture is from, i watched that show all the time too, i want to say chip and dale but im not sure

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Myles said...

Inspector Gadget

I forget Dr. Claws' cats name though...

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Yay French!!! (Which I'm not taking next semester...I keep repeating that hoping that it will sink in...I'll miss it, I think. It's a beautiful and fun, and hard language.(But not as hard as Latin)...then again..I can't speak Latin...(Then again...I only pretend to speak French!) Anyway..I hope you enjoy it...it's cool!!!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

French is... interesting.

Today in French was "Let's actually listen to pronunciation- OMFG's Jessica can't pronounce anything- we must spend 45 minutes on adjectve pronunciation!!!!

>.<

But yeah- Intro French shouldn't make you cry that much.

Love the pic btw.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Me said...

I believe his name was catgut (I think i could be horribly wrong)

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

how could i forget Inspector Gadget! that guy scared me when i was little...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home