And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am miserable right now. It's not that its been terrible out the last couple of days, it's not the work, I got sick out of NOWHERE. Sore throat, runny nose and all the rest.

It's not that bad I guess. But it sucks, I was in bed for 8+ hours and am still exhausted. Shelving a cart of books took two hours when it usually only takes 45 minutes.

Whine whine whine.

edit: well that's an interesting size. It stays.

4 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

You're so funny... hahahahahaha.

But, seriously, get better. No sense in killing yourself RIGHT before summer...

<3
~Jess^_^

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Me said...

dude I'm sorry
you totaly got that thing from me!
it'll be mostly gone in 3 days!
at least it was for me.

sorry

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

I'm sick too i think it might be a finals bug that sweeps all colleges. well i hope you feel better, i don't know about there but here it's really nice and sunny today so you try that sun helps a lot of things

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I'm sorry, feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home