And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006


This picture didn't come out too well...

Well I got all of the classes I wanted except for the Economics ones, which is a tragedy I'm sure. So it will be 16 credits I will be taking next semester which should turn out nicely.

Room selection came and went, Taylor and I are still roomates and Shawn will still be in our suite. We didn't get into the new buildings or into Castleton Hall but we moved up a couple of floors in Morril so we will have a balcony. Which is awesome. We know two other people who will be in our suite, well, we don't "know" them, but we know their names. The rest will be Freshman I guess.

The end of the year is fast-approaching and I'm not really feeling any anxiety. I have a couple of big projects coming up and some papers but I really can't feel nervous. I'm in a state of meh.

We've had trouble with the bathroom all year, but recently the toilets have begun leaking. We have been informed that no such leak exists its just condensation from the showers appearing in reeking puddles around the toilets.

With that lovely image I'll leave. I can't wait to see you all again at the library or at Ashley's birthday.

P.S. Thank you Katie and Megan (Katie's roomate) for the Clam Chowder and pop-ices.

5 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Me said...

anything to get rid of food I'm not going to eat before the end of the year.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Ashley said...

i think we all have toilet troble :S...stupid boys who can't aim...that's all i have to day about that

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Myles said...

It's not that believe me. I'm talking about pools of 'water' big enough you can see your reflection in them. It's kinda gross. There's a suite meeting in a few minutes so it might be addressed.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

I could very well be the condensation. While I was living in the appartment on Atkinson street the toilet sweated all the time. It was really gross- even more so because the mat soaked it up.

But that not the problem, then... ew...

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

i'm in a state of meh as well. i feel the eye before the storm jimmys. and just becasue everyone else said it- eww

 

Post a Comment

<< Home