And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Okay, we close up the library at 11:30 and the only people left are myself and the other librarian who goes out the back way to her car. I turn off the last of the lights, blah blah blah...When I get outside and do a final check on the doors I see right by the steps an emo kid and a pure white cat just standing there looking at each other.

I watch them for a minute and when I walk past I ask if it's his cat.

"No he's just following me around" - In a bored emo tone that could or could not be sarcasm.

Great story, I know, but what the hell is an emo kid and a cat doing having a staring contest at 11:30?

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I don't know!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home