And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Thursday, March 09, 2006


I feel alot like poor old Charlie Brown sometimes. hahahahaha

Still nothing going on and all that angst bullshit about being bored, but I have news of a kind. Katie has a directing class and she asked me to be in the one act she's doing.

And that one act is of course the sublimely hilarious A Defenseless Creature, which we did in the Senior play. And this time I'LL GET IT RIGHT :)

So I'm actually getting a little psyched about this, so yay.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Just don't forget The Greatest Line Ever AGAIN!

Other than that, break a leg.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I'm happy...she said she wanted you to do it, yet she felt bad asking you to...so I'm glad that you're happy to do it!!! YAY!!! Break both your legs...You'll be wonderful!!!

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

we could run over lines if you ever need practice... oh wait that didn't work the first time!! just kidding. good luck and i hope you rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home