And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I wish.

Well, today was the day that it rained. It poured. And the winds did blow furious. Blah blah, EPIC. Seriously, there were two mallards swimming in one of the walkways near Wheeler. It was cool, they let you walk within a foot of them.
It was also the day I got this semester's books, a better deal than last year but still too much. Around $350. My Foundations of Education and Finite Math books cost over $100 each. A $50 dollar Readings in History and alot of cheap books for literature fill in the rest.
It's pretty cool though, first we're reading Sophocles Oedipus Cycle, then Sir Gawain, Beowolf, Midsummer's Night Dream, Frankenstein and The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Oh, and the Book of Genesis.
It should be a fun class, all of my classes don't seem too bad. My math professor is crazy...but I think I can teach myself well enough with the expensive book.

I'm reading alot of other stuff too...so much for catching up over vacation. I've been thinking about doing drama club again. Meh.

5 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Sam said...

That sounds like a really fun reading class! Good luck with your ML collection.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Me said...

I saw those ducks from my window yesterday!!!

I was talking to my mom when I saw them.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

woot

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Ah...drama!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

emo guy scares me. blah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home