And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Well it's been a busy two weeks. I still need to get used to my new schedule (class and work, I keep showing up when I'm not supposed to). But it's great. My one mishap was my alarm clock, though on and set properly NOT GOING OFF. Has that ever happened to any of you? I mean really.
There's not much else going on with me, so I decided to post pics of my room (bad ones, I'll admit). No pictures of me with Jessica's hat, the batteries died before that project could get off the ground.

Here's a view of my desk, begining to clutter up

Here's my bed (notice the two rasterbated album covers :drool:), I have a thrid R.E.M.'s Automatic for the people but it's blocked. I have a spot reserved for one more but I can't think of what to do.

And here's Taylor's side, he's playing KotOR of course.

Yep, that's about it. Hope everyone's doing well.

6 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Me said...

My alarm didn't go off the last week of classes, and I slept throught my last english class and was 15 minutes late for that other class I was having a final presentation for. yah it sucked.
I hate it when the damn clock doesn't work. it should be fired and we should all show up to things whenever we feel like it, and may the last person fail the class.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

What no hat????

I haven't done that, but I did hit the 'off' instead of 'snooze' one time and had to run to my 9:30 class.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

that happens to me like what, everyday? yeah. your room is amazingly neat though

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Yeah, I posted about that during finals, I woke up and realized my alarm hadn't gone off or I'd shut it off while sleeping or something and a big essay was due several minutes before I woke up, or was going to be due and I couldn't get there in time. But my proff. was nice about it.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Myles said...

That's right, I remember reading about that now Leah. I think we all need to get a hold of one of those inner clocks.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Me said...

its to much to hope for

 

Post a Comment

<< Home