And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Yeah, not much going on with me, I just figured I would post something. This whole week I have devoted myself to Zelda the Ocarina of Time. It's been a long time since I've been so absorbed in a game.

I also rediscovered the webcomic Mall Monkeys, which I have missed dearly. The guy stopped making them and couldnt afford to keep up the site so they disapeared for a long time. I was able to find a few with the Internet Wayback Archive, but not all of them. The above is one of my favorites.

I've been reading Jonathon Strange and Mr. Norril and Mourning Becomes Electra which are both very good so far. I just finished I, Lucifer, which is a novel written from the Devils perspective when God offers him a chance back in heaven if he can lead a good mortal life on Earth. It was EXCELLANT.

I like cheesecake.

EDIT: And to make the record clear, the bridge was EPIC. I'm sorry if Katie's too Jaded (hah, now that song is in your head) to understand the pure joy of seeing a tripple decker bridge.

7 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Me said...

I'm going to get you! just you wait.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Can you explain the bridge thing to me? Is it to do with getting lost? Us girls got lost on a bridge in Maine...I'm sure you've heard the story.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Myles said...

We were just going along the highway, and this bridge just kinda showed up. I declared it epic and took a picture. Katie neined the epicness, and that's it...its really not funny. I think we were going to wrong way at the time but that doesnt figure into epicness.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

I agree- three story bridge is fuckin' epic.

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Me said...

we were lost at the time... the thing that made it not so epic was the fact that you made less of a deal about the five bidges then you did about the three.

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Me said...

I would have a better argument but I all my fighting sperit has been sucked out of me after this shitty night

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

i'd like to say that i like cheesecake as well.. and that i like to talk about myself in comments too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home