And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006


Well, I'm bored.

I thought I'd let you guys know, I have a million books to read but now I have no drive to sit down and read them.
Genmay has gone on a huge banning spree, the rich guy (who may or may not know Slash) decided on a whim to ban everyone who logged in this morning. So I only have the ban forum to post in and its not nearly as entertaining.
And with reading and the internet (because clearly, genmay = the internet) taken from me, I have nothing to do. Homework is simply out of the question.
Oh, and I'm at the boring Water Temple in Zelda, so I've lost my drive for that too.

Well, I shared. the above picture is my latest rasturbation. And if you don't recall what that is here is the link: http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

I'm off to more mediocrity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home