And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Well I keep finding new and unusual ways to waste time on the internet. My latest is being an editor at the Internet Book List. I've wasted an ungodly amount of time adding books, my biggest projects included fleshing out the Animorphs section (missing before I started nearly half of the books), putting up my Ghosts anthology and for some reason getting all of the works of Lynne Reid Banks onto her page. There were only five books there before.

It's tedious and time consuming and I wonder why I do it. I urge you all to join the site though, not as editors unless your willing to spend ALOT of time here, but you can rate books and you can review and comment on books. It's cool.

My next project will be to add Neil Simon and put up his complete works. I think it hasnt been done because its waaaaaaaay to much effort.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

cool

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Me said...

and how much time do you spend on home work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home