And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Thursday, December 22, 2005


Well, it's about time to hit that ol' *stretch* dusty trail....

Finally, I get to go home. Before dismantling the computer I'll leave you with one more little rant. I'm the last one to leave my suite, everyone else finished their finals on Tuesday. So it's been a ghost town. I think I did well on the finals though...I just have to wait and see if I'm right. I'm exhausted from studying and staying up to late to get up for two 8am finals in a row. But that's over with for now
I can't wait to be settled in at home and reading Watership Down another time. Trying to keep the kitten from biting my feet...Christmas will be extra fun too since this is the first year I really tried to get good presents for the family.
Well, I think that's it except I sold my textbooks back to the school (big mistake) and only got about 25% of their original price back. Sigh

Enjoy your vacations people and happy holidays

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

you probably won't get this for awhile but i felt like commenting anyway. friday is all day d&d in case you havn't heard and you should go ice skating with us next week. it'll be fun. ttyl!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Even though you won't be posting much, if at all, you are not allowed to fall off the face of the earth. You must hang out with us for part of vacation!!!!!

See you soon (aka, before you read this.)

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

I know you probably won't get this today, but hopefully you're having a fantastic birthday and when you do read this you'll think aww how thoughtful. so Happy Birthday, one year away from 20 (how weird is that!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home