And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Well, for those of you who don't know yet. I shaved my head. Quite spontaneously. Taylor and Mike did it as well.
It is rather cold. I am going to need a hat and soon.
Otherwise things are going fine, I'm participating in the annual Genmay secret santa, I'm sending something to a girl in Louisiana, I just need to find an art store that has the gift (a canvas brush holder, it really is nicer then it sounds). I need to ship by Saturday. Someone had already sent my package, I sent it home though so I will have to wait to see what it is. (I am not having my parents or sister open a package from GENMAY, despite people getting banned for offensive gifts you never know...)
I'm finished with my Christmas shopping (or close enough), I need to finish up for my sisters.
Well that's all with me, I'm going to be working alot on studying for my finals (two of them are take-home essays, but they'll take some time).
Good luck with your last days before vacation everyone!

8 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

myles your hair is bipolar. hope you're having fun. secret santas are cool but sketchy if done by people you don't know. i would recommend not opening it in the presence of any one good luck with finals!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Me said...

oh shit... genmay, watch out for it. I cant wait to go home but its such a long time from now.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

i want to see a picture of your shaved head!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Me said...

your going to see it in a few days just wait, it will come soon.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I think it's funny how you discuss his head "it" as though it were not attached to Myles!!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I like the picture in this blog entry.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Leah said...

On the side comments...the list of posts....it says that you shave!!! I'm amused...it cut off the -ed and head.... :) I'm just trying not to study. I'm taking my first final at two today.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

Good luck with the final!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home