And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Monday, October 01, 2007


This weekend was my cousin Jessica's wedding. It was nice, but family is a trial. Michelle had some contrary opinions and there were some other issues. Jesse is a second cousin once removed so myself, my sisters and my mom were fringe relations - so we didn't know too many people. But like I said, on the whole it was nice to see some family we don't often get to visit with. Plus, her husband (a cop) did some authentic break-dancing.

In other news, I'm not really psyched for October Break at all, the last two weekends I went home and...it sounds horrible but I really am not looking forward to going home for a whole nine days. So I'm trying to think of what my options for what to do instead. I don't really have any.

3 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Me said...

I havn't been home in so long I need out or I'm going to lose it.

My mom was right when she said it's hard to work where you live.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

you could go hang out at my house if you felt like- stella enjoys company : )

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

Myles! Quick question! What the thing called that takes pictures and makes them able to print all posterlike?

Reply at my blog so I get a notification.

Loves and Bubbles,
Jess^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home