And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005


I shelved books for an hour and a half today. HURRAY!
I'm pretty excited about it. About a quarter of them were from a ginoromous text called "The War of the Rebellion" published in 1881 and containing all information about the Civil War from battle plans, to correspondance, to the solidiers inlisted. It must have over 50 thick volumes. I know where to go if I'm doing a Civil War paper. I don't know why I mentioned it either.
I was bored again today (I'm sorry Laurel, it happens). But hopefully, starting tomorrow I'm going to start catching up on my reading, writing and online bullshits homework. I'm sick to death of boredom. I'm not having fun slacking so whats the point?
We couldnt do home run derby tonight because the bat snapped in half. Well, that's dollar store for you.
Leah: I'll ask my suitemate if he knows you right now. On second thought you'd better e-mail your Matt. Umm. my suitemate is indisposed as of now. His girlfriend is visiting...connect the dots.
I wish there was more than ten inches of drywall between our rooms. Not that I hear anything, but...still. I can't be sure thats what their doing but
Discussion closed.





Just kidding. This blog needed some funneh. He says he doesnt know anyone named Leah. Sorry. I'm tired and I thought it would amused me.

On a final note, I think you (Leah still) and Laurel should get pictures for your blogs. Oh and Katie I am very upset you havent linked me to your blog yet.
Serios replys only I'm fucking crying about this.

Wow. I am tired when I start using genmayisms.

4 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Leah said...

If I knew how to do that I would. Even simply pasting pictures into the text boxes doesn't work....Sigh

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Myles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Myles said...

you have to upload it to somewhere. Like photobucket.com
Or, if you have a picture I can upload one for you and give you the url.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

i have pictures!! just not v. many... what type would you like?? my parents are coming up this weekend and i'm going to transfer all the pics from my dad's comp, so i'll have some photos.. and he's bringing his digital cam. so i'll try to take some pics and put them up... otherwise i just have like 2 and one of them's my face book face... speakin gof which i'm suprised you havn't joined!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home