And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

BOOM! It gets louder and louder and bang....I know my music gushing posts are tiresome and don't persuade anybody but daaaaaaaaaaamn. Black Grape is tight. Yes. They are so awesome my vocabulary was hitched up a notch. They are a rock/dance band with hip-hop influences. It's foul and fun and I can't believe they're pretty much forgotten.

I love new music. Midterms are all around but I'm not worried.

3 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Me said...

well doesn't that make you special...

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jess-Beast said...

There's nothing wrong with all your music posts-- it's something you're passionate about-- why do you think I post about SQUEE all the time? Those are my passions-- my obsessions. You need somebody to hear.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Leah said...

: ) : ) : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home