And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Sunday, October 14, 2007



Well break was as boring as I expected it to be. This was in part my fault as I could have called people I suppose...but I mostly spent time sleeping incredibly late and watching movies on TV. And movies from my brother's collection of unintentionally hilarious horror movies. Also I read a bit.
Since Putton, the bob-tail kitty went missing :(, my brother got a new kitty we've named Mila. I think I might have mentioned her already...but she was born in the wild and is very nervous around people. She's gotten better over the past couple of weeks. She loves being held and napping on laps but she hates being caught or even approached to be picked up.

Nothing like high speed living.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Me said...

YEAH KITTY!!!!

we probably should have done something... if I'd been thinking I should have made you come to see king of kong with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home