And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, November 14, 2007


So. I am possessed with little to say. I got all of my classes but I am still going over what the hell I'm going to do with myself. More and more education seems like something I should put aside for awhile until I get out of my funk.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it on here before, but I'll say it again if I have, I've been taking citalopram for the past few months. The first week, oddly enough (if any of you know how anti-depressants are supposed to work), was the only time I felt better. It's just been more of the same since. So obviously I need to have another chat with el doctor. Therapy is something that I might have to consider as aggravating as that would be.

I'd say I'm depressed at this point. I've said it before but I've always been leery of using that term lightly. I have good moments and obviously I still have fun and enjoy doing certain things but there is this...reoccurrence of thought cycles in my head that lead me down. What I want the most is just to be able to sleep all day or sit planted in a chair with headphones blocking everything out. I forget things. I think I've been losing weight too but I don't know. My apathy only serves to make my situation worse which makes thinking worse, yadda yadda yadda.

This is all hilarious because I'm supposed to be the stable one in my family. I done good and gone to school, I keep the peace most of the time. If nothing else by being quiet all the time I'm neutral territory. God, I am so unfair to my family sometimes.

Now I can't bring myself to complete the simple tasks that I (but really my cosigning parents) are paying for.

Sorry for the awkward post, I know I wouldn't know what to say to one of you if you put up something similar. I guess I had some things to say after all.

edit: um by 'education' I mean of course the Education Department. By no means am I thinking about dropping out.

3 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Me said...

I know what you mean....and I honestly still think that Junior year really intends to break us all.

But seeing as how I knew most of the posted information, myles it was well put.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

Yeah i guess i don't know what to say to help, but instead of just silence it seems better to say something- I hope you do go to therapy i fthat's what you need- and definitly see the doctor. If there was anything i figured out by my project on anti depressants for health class it was that the brain is a tricky bug.

As for the education thing it's funny that we're all changing our majors junior year- i wonder what causes it- maybe the realization that we're all about to leave college with these degres that say these things on them, but also the fact that we still have a year and a half of talking these courses - so they better be good. And by all of us i mainly mean me , and possibly leah, and i know katie's sort of changed last semester- but i still count that.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Me said...

Junior year is out to get us...that's the short and tall of it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home