And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I stayed up until about 6AM this morning finishing my take home exam for Chinese History. I did fine enough on it I'm sure. So I got a couple hours of sleep and went to class, handed in the exam and rushed back to the dorm to finish my presentation on what education will be like in 50 years. I just got back from that.
But my general lackluster attitude about it all has been being noticed by most of my professors. Nice. One asked me what she could do to better my educational experience and get me engaged. Um, pretty much nothing at this point. But thanks.

I am getting waaaaaaaaay to sick of emo attitudes. Honestly. Can't depression wait until my midlife crisis? At least then I can afford a flashy car or something.

Anyway, now I've got to find a Mayan to English translation table for a mini-lesson for my next class.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger Me said...

same here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home