And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Monday, October 22, 2007


Okay, so this morning my midterm for Women Writers was due. The problem with that is that it wasn't finished. The reason for this was not so much due to my procrastination (which is a constant in any assignment and most of those get finished) but for the first time in a very, very long time I could think of nothing to say. The topic (my choosing) was Wuthering Heights and how it showed the social position, role, etc. in Victorian England and how it was self-perpetuated by the women themselves. They made their own cage sort've thing by passing on social values to their daughters. There is a ton of that in Wuthering Heights right?

Well apparently not. Because I could only get to three pages. Three out of at least seven required. I scoured the book for relevant quotations, I tied it to the times...it was an opinion paper we were not supposed to research anything.

Arg.

Lately I've grown even more apathetic about school - when I said I wasn't worried about midterms I meant that they were there, and probably hard, but I didn't care. What the hell?

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Me said...

I hate school I just want out.... I can't stand classes and homework anymore it all just needs to die and then I might be a happier person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home