And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Sunday, October 28, 2007


Well, I can't sleep. I tried but I just had to get back up as it got brighter outside. Last post I laid it on a little thick but the feeling is pretty much the same.

I pretty much spent the weekend by myself since Taylor and Mike and Shawn all went home, I didn't feel like it and I had enough homework to justify staying to 'work' on it. It was pretty nice, I just slept a lot and most of Friday night was spent at the radio station.

I don't know, I was hoping I would get sleepy if I just moved around a bit more but zilch. Ah, well.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

whenever i think- oh i shouldn't plan to do anything this weekend- i have a lot of work to do- somehow none of this work actually gets accomplished...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home