And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Well this morning was the first real snow of the year. I was not expecting this at all, of course I don't watch the weather either so go figure. What the snow did do was cause my classes today to be canceled by professors who didn't want to drive on the roads today so I could have left for home yesterday with Taylor.

It'll be nice to home again this time around I think. Also, those of us within the continental boundaries and near home should get together.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Me said...

sorry I just didn't have time, every moment was dedicated to family and I had no time left to do anything...it was sad.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Myles said...

Yeah, actually the same thing happened here. It seemed like I was always going somewhere even though we stayed home for Thanksgiving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home