And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Monday, December 31, 2007

Hello everyone, I know I'll be seeing most of you at Katie's party tonight but I wanted to make one last post before the year ended and I forgot to post something on my birthday (also, what better time then now to post the above album?). So here I am in my sister's kitchen at 5:30 in the morning.

Christmas was very un-Christmas this year in the Mickle household, no one went to the trouble of setting up the tree or putting out any decorations (with the exception of a three building snow village thing on the bookcase). But that's life. It was OK. My birthday on the other hand was nice. Katie and Leah called - thank you! - and later I went out with my brother and older sister to Joy Wah for dinner (Meghan and Mom were working, Dad was gambling) and I wasn't even carded. Which was disappointing but the drinks there are excellent. The food too. Delicious.

Speaking of Joy Wah our plan for a twin birthday buffet drinkfest sometime after New Years was canceled because 1. we didn't have the money to reserve the space, and 2. there was a logistics problem with there not going to be enough drivers/cars/sleep places to safely have that kind of party. Some other time perhaps.

Drinking drinking drinking, that will be our agenda. Jessica, you will be allowed juice of some kind.

I don't know, I am just so happy that semester is over with and I can walk boldly into new plans. 2008 will be something special.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Leah said...

YAY being legal!! (Not that I'm going to use it much!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home