And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Well school days have begun again. My original schedule has been almost completely changed since I dropped my second Major. Here, for those interested, are what I will be taking:


EDU-3450, Instructional Applications of Computers

ENG-2412P, English Pedagogy Lab

ENG-3070, Non-Fiction Writing

FRE-1112, French II

HIS-2202P, History Pedagogy Lab

INT-1052, Soundings II

INT-2710, Collapse of a Civilization

SOC-2710, Demographics and Diversity

Well, fun. I've also actually confirmed that I will be able to graduate next year instead of wishfully hoping that it will end up being possible.

There is not much else to say, vacation was pretty subdued the only thing I did aside from reading and visiting my siblings at their places and the whole committee deal was Katie's birthday party which was fun.

Incidentally, that meeting was a disaster, I was completely unprepared (I had no idea the extent of notes I was supposed to do) and. Ouch. It was embarrassing. So one of the professors is convinced that I'm an idiot. Really, he does. I've never had a class with him so all that he has seen of me is my failure and excuses. Argggh.

Today's tune is "Natural One" by The Folk Implosion from the Kids soundtrack. It reached #23 on the pop charts in 1996.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LGYSG4LU

If you are unsure how this all works, the directions are in the post below. Also, please remember that this song is for evaluation purposes and you should remember that this soundtrack is available in used bins everywhere on compact disc!

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Peggasus said...

NO WAY! You're reading 'A Distant Mirror?' That is my #1 favorite book of all time!

If I could do college all over again, instead of being a painting major, I would be an art history major, therefore combining the best of both worlds.

Please do tell later how you like the book. I've only ever gotten one other person to read it, but he loved it too.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Myles said...

Oh, I really love that book! I actually read it a few years ago but it is still one of the best histories that I've ever read. I'm reading 'The March of Folly' by Tuchman now since I finally found a copy of my own. History is meant to be told the way she tells it, a great narrative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home