And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today I have been reflecting on various matters concerning my future. Well, not really but I like to pretend I have depth every now and then. Still nothing is happening, and still I keep posting. Why?

Top men are working on it. Who? Top...Men.

I talk to my advisor about registering for next semester's courses tomorrow. Same old same old, I get to take an advanced literature course though thanks to the AP exam.

I feel like a dork. I added Bjork to my friends on myspace.

Genmay is doing secret santas, which should be interesting. Last year there was alot of shenanigans involving people sending everyone smoked salmon.

Blah Blah Blah

Night.

6 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Myles said...

That lion is so sad. Why do I find all the emo animals?
That reminds me, is the movie Born Free on dvd? It would be the perfect gift for my mom...I'll look.

Good talk guys.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Why is it that you have me as a link and my own SISTER doesn't? It shows you how far syblingley [or whatever the word is(or how it's spelt)] love goes

MPR

P.S. KATIE'S A BIG FAT MEANY

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Mary said...

OOPS! i forgot. thanx for the reply myles

MPR

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Myles said...

lol no problem

Katie probably just doesnt feel like messing around with the template. I added everyone I could find.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Katie didn't even have Myles linked last time I checked. I keep seeing Mary's name and wondering what stranger is writting again...but then I remember that it is just little Katie...A+ on your name, Mary!!!!

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

yes that is an emo lion.. and i listened to your sugar cubes, so pay up on the actual cute and fuzziness. i think it would be theraputic for you to spend a little while looking through adorable bunnies and kitties to find just the right one. good luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home