And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Yep so here I am, the first weekend after vacation ended. It's going to be a looooong december. Finals are rushing up and oozing forward at the same time. My deadlines are in a bit of a limbo...eh, pretty much nothing is going on with me.
I really wish I could come down and see the Bellows Falls Drama performance, I was really looking forward to it too. Stupid DMV taking Katie's license. And not even for anything reasonable! Whatever.
Ummmm....here's an old picture Troy found for me, some of you have probably seen it on myspace or facebook already but I decided to put it up again, otherwise I'd have nothing to say here.
Here is the one photograph of all of THE TABLE in it's entirety.



If we had applied ourselves we could have ruled the world

7 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

as to the last comment, i'm pretty sure it's a good thing that didn't happen. it sucks about not being able to see drama, i wanted to go but i knew it'd be impracticle with everything going on. i hope it was awesome. hopefully we'll all be home from college when they do the spring musical and we can help out.

don't act like tons of work is nothing. the more you vent the better i feel so don't hold back.

good luck with all the work and such. just keep in mind the time of stress in finite. only a few weeks and it's all done.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Good luck with everything.
Lots of love. It seems we all need it. (Both luck and love to get us through the end of this semester.)

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Me said...

my dads comming to get me at 4, in case you dont get this I'll call you.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I'm also a Yoda!

That could be true, or could not be, I wish someone would give his or her opinion on this...I havem't seen the movies in years, and never saw the modern set, so it was kinda hard to answer some questions...so perhaps it's right and perhaps it's not right. Yoda's got to be a pretty cool guy to be.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Me said...

better than someone who you have no idea who they are.

*Bastila Shan*

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

leah, yoda is a bald short guy with interesting grammer. he's also a man of few words. i don't think the character fits all that well, but then again this is a starwars questionaire we're talking about. i don't think it really matters.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Thanks. Are you saying i talk a lot?
I know, I know..I don't shut up...but few humans know that....it's my wel kept secret!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home