And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Friday, November 11, 2005

Well I've been pretty busy writing, I'm approaching 13,000 words. The plot's a little shaky and it feels a little forced, but it has it's moments.

Things are doing alright with me, I need to get to the bank and cash my checks though, I am completely out of cash and I need to pay a ten-dollar fee to drop Spanish. I might have to ask someone for a loan cause I want it done by today. The problem is most everyone else is out of cash as well! Meh, it will work out.

In genmay news I got a new avatar: Hmm.. for some reason I can never get gifs right. He's supposed to bang his head up and down. Someone who was trying to gain support for a modship was buying people things and I got on the bandwagon. The guy got banned. It happens.

If Michelle is reading this: I'm sorry I can't see you before you go to Colorado! It sucks that I have to work this weekend. Have fun!!!

I guess that's all with me...

edit: Take a look a this site. It's pretty cool you put in a band that you like and they find songs that are similar and play them for you. The whole song too and it's a good variety.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Hi.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Leah said...

You are one of my favorite people!! (Reference to change in blog description.) I did also like your old description too. Have a good week.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

lol I didn't even notice.

myles I told Mook the english guy about our new word. he was unimpressed and looked at me like I was some kind of disease.

Idont like my english guy, he's mean and makes me want to jump out of the window every tuesday and thursday at 8 am. he needs to be smacked.

later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home