And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Well I'm going home for Thanksgiving vacation. It should be fun, Michelle's off in Colorado though but it should be a good time.
I personally can't wait for turkey, gravy, yams, mashed potatoes and all the rest....it will be good. Great even. EPIC.
I'm so far behind in writing, I havent touched it in days. I reached a point where the whole thing just frustrated me. I'll try to write more over break but it looks like I won't be making it this year. :o
But anyway, Feast for Crows came out, I read it. And IT WAS AWESOME. I had some minor problems with it but overall it was worth the wait. Now I have to wait for the next book to answer some questions though. I'll wait another 3-4 years. sure.
We read Wicked in my English Comp. class and I have to admit that it was better this time around, but I still say (and I'm happy to say some agreed with me) that Baum's original literary world should have been left alone.
I'm reading more discworld, I read Lords and Ladies and am starting the Color of Magic. It should be interesting tracking them all down.
Sorry Laurel if this doesnt meet your specifications, but I think tinkerbell getting her wings taken from her to put on a frog is funny.
Well that's all, hopefully I'll see you guys over break.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Myles, I don't know if Laurel will appreciate your humor...I have mixed feelings...it has the same feeling as the Gerbal Shake (See Laurel's wall on Facebook.) By the way, Laurel, I printed out what your roommate posted and put it up in the bathroom where my floor has been appreciating it!!!

I'm sorry about your novel.

I saw a book today that reminded me of you and Jess...a picture book called "Bury me in a library" ...I could emagine you guys living in libraries...I do think they are one form of Heaveen...as are bookstores and writting notebooks!!!!!!!!!!!

See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

no, it's not cute and fuzzy and it definitly has tinges of emo, but i still found it amusing. have a good time at school. see you over christmas hopefully!

oh yeah and i've really been enjoying reading toothpaste for dinner, thank you so much! it made coming back to school just a bit more cheerful :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home