And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Monday, November 07, 2005



Well, I'm a week late but I decided to sign myself up for writing a novel, I'm only at around 1000 words now but I intend to go the whole distance.
The plot is a bit shaky and I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm not even sure who the characters are. But whatever. It will all work out fine in the end I'm sure.
Still nothing really going on with me. I got my concept paper back (a C because I didn't make up some pre-writing to hand in, since I don't do that and I was honest I get punished. But whatever. It was fair...I guess).
I'm going to finalize getting rid of Spanish tomorrow, it just was not going to work out. I'll try French next year (they don't have French 1 for the spring semester).
Otherwise things are good. I'm reading Dune and I just finished Terry Pratchett's Lords and Ladies (Don't ask me how I find the time to read, I'm a bit surprised myself). Still waiting for A Feast for Crows to come out.
Oh, and here's one more thing for me to complain about. I could have gone home this weekend. I show up for work on Saturday and I discover it was scheduling error. I work next week. Yep.
Well that's about all for me.

8 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Oh...I'm excited for you , about the novle thing...I might have done that had I had time, but mostly if I were brave enough and not lazy. I really need to do some non-nonfiction (aka blog writting) writting becuase it's been months, since I came here...I get ideas in class and write them in the margins of all my notebooks.

Have a good night...

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

I can tell you how you have time for those things, you gave up on your internet time thats how.

if you'd done that for spanish then you would be all set for passing it.

but anyway
Later

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Myles said...

STOP IT WITH YOUR LOGIC!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Me said...

NOT TILL YOU GET SOME OF YOUR OWN

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Myles said...

NEVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Mary said...

even I know that "nevar" is spelt never, and I am the Queen of not-being-able-to-spell-atietus (see what I mean?). Sorry, everyone picks on me if I don't spell things right, so I must pick on them

Mary

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Myles said...

Thank you Mary.

But...it was joke. Fo serios.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Myles said...

I'm on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home