And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I don't have much to say, just finishing settling in. The wounds of visiting home are almost healed...Anyway, I watched the new Lost, South Park and Drawn Together (each more controversial and hilarious then the last. I know DT is in poor taste but it makes me laugh).

LOST IS AWESOMENESS INCARNATE!!!
I have the first 14 episodes of season 1 and the first 2 episdoes of season 2 on my computer (I mentioned this but, I figured it was worth a repost) if anyones interested I could burn or send them via aim to you. Yes, yes I know shame on me.

I'm still obsessed with the Sugarcubes. I know, I said I would never mention them again but I'm stubborn, if I'm in possession of copywrited material unlawfully, my morals are shattered and I can try and force a pop rock band from iceland into your ears.

I did find one extremely cool trailer. I suspect its going to be a hit.

That's all for now,

good nite

14 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Good night.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Me said...

Lost gets watched in my room every week it is so cool. Kayla comes and watches it with us and I have no idea what the hell is going on and they do try and explain it to me and I only get half of it. its sad.

anyway
Later

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Lost is just excellent! Enjoy the Sawyer Song. However, no spoilers please - I'm managing to avoid hearing or reading anything about the second season because we're waiting till it comes out on DVD (and I now have my own set of discs for season 1!!).

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Myles said...

Katie, you can get the files from me or just borrow the first season from Taylor. waste a weekend for once.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

that's so an emo squirrel

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Myles said...

awww, but he's big and crushing things

...I knew no one would get the Shining trailer. I laughed for an hour after I saw it. :(

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Myles said...

I just found out, the link doesnt work. Dammit it worked last night!

here it is:http://www.ps260.com/molly/SHINING%20FINAL.mov

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

i demand cute fuzziness!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Myles said...

very well. on the conditon you copy + paste that link into your browser and watch the trailer. I want someone to see it, its funny.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

it's a deal... but it better a be super disgusting cute fuzzy animal!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

the trailer was pretty nice, but what kind of website did you just make me go to! *slap*

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Myles said...

that's just a banner, I can't help it :(

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Leah said...

This many posts commenting is so amusing and intersting in a way that it's not when each of us does our one post!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

i don't know if that was english leah.

myles, stop pretending to have a life and post!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home