And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Thursday, October 06, 2005



A quick health-type question...

For the past week or so, my pinky and ring fingers on my left hand and about halfway down one side of my left forearm have been numb. I figure its just poor circulation, but if any of you could shed some light on it that would be good. It would be my luck that I've been having an extended heart attack for a week.
Thanks, I'll post more later. I've got to get to work.

4 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Leah said...

That's funny...

Maybe the Pre. Med. student knows...

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Myles said...

Yeah, I don't expect a diadnosis, its just odd.
I really don't feel like bothering the nurse with "Hur my fingers be numbed"

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Myles said...

thanks, I guess I will have the nurse look at it before I go. Ot doesnt hurt, and its not exactly numb though, it feels like its permanently 'waking up'.

Ryan is around, he's pretty busy with classes and music practice (and of course the occasional party). He's alright.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Myles said...

The college nurse is free, and I'm still on my parents insurance since I'm in school, so I should be alright. Thanks for all your help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home