And So Its Come to This........... a Blog

Why bother with creative original content when one can post the minutiae of a numbingly average life?

Friday, October 07, 2005

I figured I should make this last post right now because I'll likely be cut off from the interent over break. Damn my stone age parents...But anyway, thank you Laura (aka Jess's mom) for the help with the hand thing. I'll get it checked out.
We're just waiting for Troy to finish a test he has and we'll be on our way home. I'll probably go to my sisters house first and go to dinner and then I'll be home and in bed early for once. Because I found out that I'm going to connecticut tomorrow! Which should be alright as long as my mom's friends daughter doesnt annoy me. Katie knows how much of a pest Alesha is.
I feel like Calvin saying that, but this girl redefines pest.
So not much else to say, I signed up to facebook and got into the cool crowd. Of course most of you knew that....Eh, well, hopefully I'll see some of you this weekend or next week!
Have an awesometastic vactation you guys!

5 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

:P on all vacationers!!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Myles said...

Well I just had the appointment today, (I'm at my sister's house to do some homework if you want to know how i got online) the doctor pretty much told me it was because I was typing to much and leaning on my elbow which apparantly crushes the nerve. So I have to stay off it for awhile. Otherwise I'll be fine.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

omg, i'm sorry but thats so funny, like myles funny because it shouldn't be but it is. but seriously feel better.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Sam said...

You had a Satchel moment!!

Katie (standing next to me) concurs.

Katie: I was going to write to you 'everyone's elbow falls asleep eventually.'

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I miss you Myles...get back to school soon!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home